Welcome to the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange 2017. This Exchange has been designed around the emerging needs and trending topics that face Chief Data & Analytics Officers today and in the upcoming year. The roles of the Chief Data & Analytics Officers are constantly evolving to include new responsibilities and new challenges every day. As the roles become integrated into the corporate structure of a growing number of companies, it is clear that data and analytics-driven strategies are essential for driving revenue and growth for businesses across all industries.
Some key issues that will be addressed throughout the Exchange include:
- Changing the culture around data science to validate the work of data and analytics teams
- Building an efficient data team to incorporate a winning strategy for consumer insights
- Promoting customer-focused decisions that add business value and revenue to companies
- Adopting new innovations and tools to stay on the cutting edge of a rapidly-growing technological sector
- Reduce internal costs by streamlining processes and procedures to grow revenue
What distinguishes this event?
The 5th edition of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange presents the opportunity to network, learn from others, identify trends, benchmark, discuss the latest data & analytics technology, and build business relationships with Chief Data Officers & Heads of Data & Analytics executives. At the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange we elevate your experience with these five features:
- Brain Weave® discussions - intimate discussion, usually in a small room without PowerPoint, to urge interaction and brainstorming
- Exclusive senior level attendance - our profiling criteria for inviting delegate will ensure that you are surrounded by peers at your level
- Strategic conference sessions – the agenda was designed after thorough and in-depth researches with Data & analytics executives to make sure we are addressing only relevant topics
- Customized itinerary – you will be able to choose the activities you want to take part on, as well as vendors you would like to meet
- One-on-one business meetings - optimize your time out of the office by meeting key vendors of your choice and understand how they can quickly help you overcome some of your most pressing issues