Welcome to the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange 2016. This Exchange has been designed around the emerging needs and forward looking trends that will affect Chief Data & Analytics Officers today. The exponential growth of data over the past few years has caused the CEO’s of F1000 companies to create these new roles and expand their resources and responsibilities not only to drive business value, but also reduce the risk and costs of regulatory non-compliance with data and the over $100 billion in penalties and settlements incurred since 2008.
The roles and responsibilities of Chief Data & Analytics Officers are essential to the future success and growth of companies in this emerging era of the Internet of Things (IoT)
Some key issues that will be addressed throughout the Exchange include:
- Identifying and building new business models to monetize multiple data sources
- Enhance customer experience and insights and personalize business opportunities
- Increase security while expanding access to relevant data throughout the enterprise to knowledge workers
- Increase operational efficiencies with data and analytics from ‘farm to fork’ as it were with real-time processing, management and end user analytics while driving business value
Bryan St. Laurent
What distinguishes this event?
The 4th edition of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange presents the opportunity to network, learn from others, identify trends, benchmark, discuss the latest data & analytics technology, and build business relationships with Chief Data Officers & Heads of Data & Analytics executives. At the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange we elevate your experience with these five features:
- Brain Weave® discussions - intimate discussion, usually in a small room without PowerPoint, to urge interaction and brainstorming
- Exclusive senior level attendance - our profiling criteria for inviting delegate will ensure that you are surrounded by peers at your level
- Strategic conference sessions – the agenda was designed after thorough and in-depth researches with Data & analytics executives to make sure we are addressing only relevant topics
- Customized itinerary – you will be able to choose the activities you want to take part on, as well as vendors you would like to meet
- One-on-one business meetings - optimize your time out of the office by meeting key vendors of your choice and understand how they can quickly help you overcome some of your most pressing issues